Igniting Audiences With Energy and Inspiration
I speak to people who want to extinguish burn out and ignite their lives
If you are searching for a speaker who not only educates, but inspires and empowers her audiences to ignite their lives, please contact Laurie with your presentation needs.
Who gets the most out of hearing Laurie speak?
- High-achieving, driven, key employees looking for an inside edge to get ahead
- Busy professionals who are fatigued, stressed and burned out
- Human resources directors looking for unique and proven strategies to ignite their workforce
A sampling of Laurie’s popular topics:
- Extinguish Burn Out | Ignite Your Life
- Managing Your Most Important Asset: Essential Strategies For The Busy Professional
- Tireless Traveler: Tips For Bringing You’re A-Game On The Road
- Shakin’ The Sugar Habit: A Realistic Approach For The On the Go Professional
- How To Extinguish Burnout With An Anti-Inflammatory Diet: A Practical Approach
- The ABC’s Of Using Self-Care To Be Your Best
Hear Laurie Speak
The Roar Of The Crowd
“Laurie Erdman speaks in such a way that people in the audience cannot help but be riveted. Her personal story is nothing short of miraculous, but it’s the passion and the urgency – and the humor! – she brings to her story and the way she guides others to radically take charge of their lives that is remarkable. She is emerging as one of the most potent thought leaders making a stand for people to live lives rooted in well being, so that they can make major contributions in this world.
Audiences love her. People are left touched and inspired after experiencing her. As a speaker, she delivers — big time.”
~ KC Baker, Founder The School For The Well Spoken Woman
“Laurie is a dynamic and engaging speaker! She has demystified the process of eating healthy, and shown, that one can have FUN while exploring the world of “greens”! I have made many of her recipes and they are delicious and EASY!!”
~Karyn Miller, Washington, D.C.
“I really enjoyed Laurie’s informative presentation, made all the more inspiring because her anti-inflammatory diet clearly had something to do with her remission from Multiple Sclerosis.”
“You touched my soul.”
“I was glad I had the opportunity to attend this seminar. It was well organized and Laurie presented the material is a very understandable way. This seminar was extremely useful.”
Here are just some of the organizations that have been inspired by Laurie . . .
- Take Back Your Health Conference
- The School For The Well Spoken Woman, San Francisco
- Small Business Administration
- Department of Education
- Booz Allen Hamilton, Women’s Forum
- Environmental Protection Agency
- National Multiple Sclerosis Society